What's new

QEDMan Skin Essentials Lime EO kin Conditioner

Price: Can't argue with the price...very reasonable considering the high quality ingredients used and the effectiveness...only a small amount is needed to get the intended results.

Quality: As with other QEDMan products, the quality is excellent. Made with the finest ingredients and put together by hand in small batches in the USA. What more can you ask for?

Fights Razor Burn: In my short experience with this product, I have to say it works remarkably well. As Charles from QED says, he did not intend this to be a traditional after shave product but rather an after-shaving skin conditioner. He supports the theory that if you experience razor burn you need to examine your shaving technique which IMO is true. As a skin conditioner, this stuff is great and in terms of fighting razor burn it works quite well too.

Cooling Sensation: This doesn't really have a cooling sensation like Proraso and other products because as far as I am aware of this contains no menthol. If you have razor "burn" it does provide relief from that.

Scent: For me when I screw off the cap of the bottle I can't really smell lime; just a faint "unscented" smell. When I begin the rub it around the wonderful fresh lime smell comes out but it is relatively faint. The lime scent goes away rather quickly which while I do not mind, but I would like it to stay on longer. With that said, the Lime EO is all that is used for the scent so I can't complain.

Efficacy: Very good in this category...the formulation of this product includes ingredients only for effect; nothing is included for purposes of a scent other than the Lime EO which is added for its antiseptic and astringent qualities and the scent is a lovely natural lime. Leaves the skin looking great and very well moisturized.

Moisturizing: This is a SUPERB moisturizer not only for the face but for the hands as well. Absorbs into the skin very quickly and leaves a nice moist feeling.

No Alcohol Burn: This is alcohol free so I do not need to explain much here.

I highly recommend this product especially if you do not like alcohol based after shaves. Also available in many other scents.

Sorry for the poor quality picture.

attachment.php

***EDIT*** In my review I said that this was alcohol free to my knowledge....well looking at the back ingredients list, it does include some type of a naturally-derived alcohol.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)