What's new

QED Mocha Java

Ok, so $9 for a 2oz glycerin soap; not cheap, but please read on.

Quality-wise: QED-quality; up there with the best English brands, if not surpassing.

Ths Scent is perfect in my opnion, straight coffee without any traces of soapiness when you put it up against your nose. As always, you get the full-frontal from Charles; no skimping on EO! :w00t:

Lather-wise: after your first pass, you can literally put the blade back to your beard if you slighty rinse without having to re-lather. I never imagined a glycerine based vegatal soap could achieve such results. I used to think only soaps made with tallow could be this good.

This is one of those soaps I needn't use any form of moiturizer after shaving. As with the Casablanca shave stick, there's something in the soap that renders the skin on my mug feeling very soft and smmoth, not needing much else other than a dab or two of toilet water.

If you have not yet tried a QED shaving soap, you owe it to yourself to do so. The only thing that sucks is how disappointed you might be from other brands afterwards. :tongue_sm
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
QED shave sticks are a fantastic value. The Mocha Java is no different. The quality of the lather is great and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. The scent is exactly as imagined, think of chocolate covered coffee beans. Fun!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)