What's new

QED Lavender

Introduction: I really enjoy the scent of lavender. It's calming and it reminds me of my grandmother, with whom I have a very close relationship. QED, as most of you probably know by now, is known for overpowering scents. I am sure QED Lavender will not disappoint.

Price: I paid $13.50 for this soap. Some people will go to their grave defending the prices Charles charges for his soaps. I'm sorry, but I will have to disagree. Lavender essential oil costs about $7.00 for 10 mL. I highly doubt Charles uses that much, especially when you consider that he lists "natural essential oil(s)" as his last ingredient. In my opinion, QED soaps are overpriced.

Lather: There's really nothing to say here. QED soaps always lather like a champ, and this is no exception.

Scent: To make a long story short, if you like lavender, you'll love this soap. The scent is very strong in the tub and still strong once lathered.

Shave: I received a DFS with little irritation.

Moisturizing properties: My skin feels moist and healthy.

Packaging: It comes in a white tub with a sticker on it. It's nothing special, but nothing terrible. I do not think glycerin-based soaps needs exorbitant packaging.

Final thoughts: I enjoyed using this soap and would purchase it again. This is, hands down, the best lavender scent out there. I know Taylor of Old Bond Street Lavender shaving cream has a strong following. If you like that cream, you'd be missing out by not giving this soap a shot.

Where to purchase: The only place to purchase this is at QEDUSA.com. The soap costs $13.50 for a 5 oz. tub.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)