What's new

QED Frankincense & Myrrh

Introduction: QED is known for their strong fragrances. Frankincense & Myrrh is a scent that seems to fly under the radar. Few people ever talk about it. I have heard, though, that QED Frankincense & Myrrh is the best frankincense and myrrh out there. Let's see.

Price: I paid $17.00 for a 5 oz. tub. That is a lot for a glycerin soap, but then again, frankincense and myrrh are expensive essential oils. I do not know how much Charles uses, so I'll say that $17.00 is too much for this soap. There's no way Charles uses a whole bottle.

Lather: I got a great lather. I have grown to expect a great lather from QED, and continue to get it.

Scent: I love the smell of frankincense. I do not know what myrrh smells like. I enjoy this scent. If you're, Catholic, it'll smell familiar. I wish the Church would still use frankincense on a regular basis, but that's another story...

Shave: I got DFS in three passes with my Mergress.

Moisturizing properties: My face feels moist and healthy.

Packaging: The soap came in a white tub with a label on it. It's fine.

Final thoughts: I still stand by my assertion that QED soaps are overpriced. Some people will disagree and those people really should check out how much money soap making and essential oils cost. Here's a hint: next to nothing, especially when compared to the large profit margin that soap makers put into their soaps. Nevertheless, QED soaps are good. Would I buy this one again? No, but not because of the price. I would not buy this again because I think QED has many scents that are better than this one.

Where to purchase: The only place to purchase this soap is QEDUSA.com. For $17.00 you get a 5 oz. tub of glycerin shaving soap.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)