What's new

QCS Lavender

Pros: Inexpensive with high quality.
Cons: None, unless you don't like croaps.
The scent is mild, which I consider a plus. The face feel after the shave is second to none.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
Pros: scent, perfect lather
Cons: none
This is the best lavender cream out there. The scent is not as strong or pure as TOBS, but it's very close. Very calming and clean. An almond-size "snurdle" whips up some of the best lather I've seen! It's rich, creamy, slick, and cushiony. It leaves my face feeling supple, and I have yet to *need* an aftershave after using this cream (even though I always follow up with Agua Lavanda Puig). Highly recommended...this is a cream I'm going to always keep stocked!
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Nice review Joe...I had the pleasure of using Matthew's Celestial Woods sample and although it took me a few tries to get the hang of it, I finally got it and love it. Great soap :thumbup1:
Being a huge Lavender fan I had to try QCS Lavender Shaving "Croap" when made available.

Price - $12 plus shipping for I think 4-5oz of cream is a tad on the pricier side of things, but this is an artisan product.

Quality - Probably the best artisan product I've had the pleasure of using

Scent - Pure LAvender EO and lots of it! Great scent!

Latherability - QCS creams are similar in texture to cella and lather just as well once you get the water ratio down.

Efficacy - Lather produced has plenty of cushion and slickness. Great product

Moisturizing - Haven't noticed anything one way or another in excess moisturizing, but I do think the Lavender EO does have some skin properties.

Packaging - Simple plastic tub with a sticker label. Nothing fancy about it.

Overall - If you are a fan of Lavender and haven't tried QCS creams, then this is a must for you. As an artisan product it is one of the best and uses tallow too!
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)