What's new

[Purifying Facial Cleanser]

Pros: gentle cleansing, lightly scented
Moving towards more natural products, I thought I'd switch from Noxzema to this purifying facial cleanser. It comes in a 6 ounce pump, the top of which can be rotated to "on" or "off". A little of this product goes a long way...about a 1/2 pump is all that is needed. It feels really gentle and soothing on the face: no tingling or burning. After rinsing, the face is left clean and refreshed. It rinses easily and leaves the face soft with no residue--a "clean slate" for a good shave or daily moisturizer. The scent is like fresh apples with a hint of citrus. Hypoallergenic. Not tested on animals. Contains no harsh chemicals, no sulfates, no parabens, no petrochemicals, no dyes, and no phthalates. Sustainable packaging used. Any moisturizing properties of a cleanser usually don't last after the product is rinsed from the face--hence a "1" for moisturizing. Likewise, the product does produce a gentle lather that feels wonderful while cleansing, but I find it odd to give it a "latherability" rating.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)