What's new

Provence Sante' Verlaine Facial Scrub

Item Description

I have had a chance to use this stuff for a bit now, and I have to say I am pretty impressed. The scrubbing particles are small, and the concentration is on the low side, which makes it great for sensitive skin. The scent is very nice, soft, and sweet (also comes in a green tea scent which is not as sweet). Most importantly, this stuff is verymoisturizing. It really makes your face feel soft and supple. Top notch product at a great price.

Latest reviews

I tried this when shoplondons.com was clearing them out at $5. At that price, price should get a '10'; at the retail of $12 ($16?), it gets a 3.

As a previous reviewer mentioned, this is light on the little seeds or whatever the exfoilating particles are. This might be good for sensitive skin, but for normal skin (or mine) it just makes it feel ineffective.

There are better scrubs out there; I get almost no 'scrub' from this one. The scent is pleasant and not feminine (yea!), and it is somewhat moisturizing, but won't repurchase. Burt's Bees peach scrub (or almost anything else) is better.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
1.00 star(s)
I have had a chance to use this stuff for a bit now, and I have to say I am pretty impressed. The scrubbing particles are small, and the concentration is on the low side, which makes it great for sensitive skin. The scent is very nice, soft, and sweet (also comes in a green tea scent which is not as sweet). Most importantly, this stuff is verymoisturizing. It really makes your face feel soft and supple. Top notch product at a great price.

Item information

Added by
Scotto
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Skin & Body Care (Reviews)

More from Scotto

Top Bottom