Proraso Shaving Soap

Average User Rating:
0.544118/5,
  • Q. What can I say that everyone doesn't already know about Proraso?
    A. Nothing, but I'm going to repeat a few sentiments anyway.

There is something comforting about the use of a product that has stood the test of time. This is a high quality product that provides its own unique kind of luxury. As long as Proraso continues to do business, I will continue to buy and use their many wonderful products.

Recent User Reviews

1. esparzaace
    4/5,
    "This is my go to soap. Does great in the shower a"
    Pros - Cheap, Quality, Great Lather
    Cons - Slickness/Glide
    This is my go to soap. Does great in the shower and produces a thick cushioning lather. Falls a little short on slickness/glide but, a few drops of preshave oil in your bowl does the trick. The soap is very affordable however, preforms better than most higher end soaps I have. The cooling menthol is a great way to start your day feeling fresh. I would highly recommend this soap to anyone.
    Price:
    5/5,
    Scent:
    4/5,
    Lather:
    4/5,
    Quality:
    4/5,
    Efficacy:
    4/5,
    Moisturizing:
    3/5,
  2. SmurfK
    3/5,
    "When i first received the Proraso soap, i did not "
    Pros - Nice lather
    Cons - Smell and menthol
    When i first received the Proraso soap, i did not liked the smell right from the start. I felt it a little musty, a little minty, but as much as i expected.

I started lathering it up and it does a great lather fast, without too much effort. Applied on the face, you start feeling the menthol and eucalyptus, not so much as smell, but as a feeling on your face. I personally do not find this thing so great, as your face is getting a little dumb from it, and i was not able to feel the blade too well. From this reason, i got myself a little cut, but was not able to feel it too much.

Got mixed feelings about this one. Great shave, great lather and lubrication, but i don't like the smell and minty feeling too much. I also felt my face a little dry after the shave. More dry than with other cremes. I guess menthol helped with that too.
    Price:
    2/5,
    Scent:
    1/5,
    Lather:
    4/5,
    Quality:
    3/5,
    Efficacy:
    4/5,
    Moisturizing:
    2/5,