What's new

Proraso Anti-Irritation Pre-Post Shaving Cream

Item Description

Proraso Anti-Irritation Pre-Post Shaving Cream protects your skin from the adverse effects of shaving by softening the hair and reducing irritation. The lotion contains Aloe, vitamin E and green tea making it a gentle and natural cream which provides you with a smooth, nick-free shave and absolution from the irritations that come with aggressive shaving.

Latest reviews

Pros: Makes your beard slide off your face!
Cons: Little tough to rub in after a couple of days without shaving... rarely happens for me :-)
This is an excellent product for anyone that loves a zero-irritation shave. Much better than more expensive preshave oils. Feels excellent and you don't have to use much.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
Pros: It works!
Cons: Doesn't come in larger 300ml jar like the green pre/post
I have tried numerous combinations of soaps, creams, pre/post shave creams, oils, and various tricks. This is what I keep coming back to. Proraso Green Menthol and Eucalyptus Pre/Post works with the corresponding cream and/or soaps. The Green Tea and Oat, as well as the original Aloe and Green Tea Pre/Post is good with the Green soap/cream, and I like them both equally. Like I stated in the "Negative" area, the only down side is that it only comes in 100ml jars instead of the 300ml Barbers Size. I don't use this as a post shave treatment as it isn't made for it and, since I have tried to use it as such, it doesn't work nearly as well as the new White ASB and Blue ASB. Clearly something to get if you desire zero razor burn. Well worth the price.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)