What's new

Polo Explorer

This cologne smells very soapy to me...especially during hour 3+. It clings like crazy and I find myself catching wiffs of it well into the evening after a morning application. It's not that I don't like the scent, there are simply so many others I like better.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
3.00 star(s)
my brother gave me this polo explorer because he didn't really enjoy the scent. some quick pictures.

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

first i'm a little bit biased here since i got it for free. so the price can't be beat. i think the package (the bottle itself) is a neat idea. it looks like a canteen. simple nothing fancy. neat rubber cap. i liked it. but not a classic like the other ralph lauren bottles.

the scent is very nice. it starts off kind of crisp and woodys. it is a bit harsh at first so when you first put it on you'll either love it or hate it. if you put it on right before you head out the door you should be set by the time you get to work or wherever your going.

underneath the top notes the cologne really mellows out. it becomes a much softer woody scent. it has a very fresh scent and it sticks around for quite some time.

overall i think that the underlying scents are better then the intial scent. so don't get turned off by how it smells after the first spray. you could certainly wear this to work everyday. just don't go in reeking of it because those top notes can be pretty harsh.
Price
0.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)