What's new

Polo by Ralph Lauren

Item Description

This scent will always hold a soft place in my heart as it was my first fragrance and my father wore it as well. To this day, I still love the scent.

Everyone knows someone that used to wear too much Polo, but used in moderation it's quite nice and lasts forever. Price is not bad, and I've always loved the simplistic and classy packaging.

Alas, I can't find mine OR my father's bottle to wear. I miss this stuff, and will most likely pick up another bottle here before cool weather hits, along with Ralph Lauren Safari (another winner from Polo).

Latest reviews

Lightwaves;3121205 said:
Guys, I heard (from a good industry source) that what we have in stores now is not the original Polo Green. Apparently the scent was altered from its original some time ago.

I have to agree with the other reviews about the power of this stuff - a little goes a long ways. Put this one into the classic hall of fame.

There is a Polo Modern Reserve out now, which is a reworking of the original scent. But the original Polo green is still available everywhere.
Guys, I heard (from a good industry source) that what we have in stores now is not the original Polo Green. Apparently the scent was altered from its original some time ago.

I have to agree with the other reviews about the power of this stuff - a little goes a long ways. Put this one into the classic hall of fame.
Polo is my go to winter scent...period. Nothing smells better during Thanksgiving/Christmas and on those bone chilling days!

I only use the after-shave because the EDT is a bit more "chemically" scented....at least to my nose.

One splash of the AS to my face and neck will last me all day. I get that subdued "background" Polo scent and people smell me and say...."I never knew Polo could smell that damn good!!"

Overapplied Polo is what got this awesome juice a bad rep. A little goes a long way. My recommendation is to go with the AS.

I personally stay away from Polo during the late spring and summer months.

Item information

Added by
OldSchoolYoungin
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from OldSchoolYoungin

Top Bottom