What's new

Polo Blue

Did you write the review you linked at colognereviews.com?
Top Notes
Melon de Cavaillon, Watery Melon, Fresh Cucumber, Tangerine

Middle Notes
Basil, Clary Sage Absolute, Geranium

Base Notes
Washed Suede, Velvety Moss, Amber Wood, Patchouli Coeur, Sheer Musk​

Polo Blue is I must admit, the only cologne I own from Ralph Lauren. With that, I really enjoy what they have done with this cologne. It has a very natural fresh feel that is unlike most. Most fresh scents either fall into the aquatic/soapy/citrius or some combination of the three. Polo Blue however doesn't fit into any of those molds. It starts sweet, then fades to a nice melon, cucumber, basil mix which smells nice and non offensive. To me it really is something that I don't have anything similar in my collection.

Projection with Polo Blue isn't loud or offensive. It stays close to the skin and is perfect for office/school settings. With that Polo Blue can be used for any occasion. It can also be used during any season. I personally find myself using it mostly in the spring and summer. However there is no issue at all with using Polo Blue in the fall or winter. Longevity with Polo Blue is great for me, with it lasting 8-12 hours easily. Again, this isn't projecting to fill the room. But if someone gets close they will smell it even at the end of the school/work day. This to me is an uplifting scent, which I turn to the most when I need that extra boost. I could easily see someone wearing this as a signature scent, being that it is extremely versatile.

Overall I'd have to say

Folks looking for an uplifting versatile scent or shopping for a signature scent, Polo Blue could be your answer.

Scent strength: moderate
Recommended age: anyone
Scent life: 8-12 hours
Recommended use: casual
Classification: natural
Price: $$$

Learn more about Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren here!

For more cologne reviews
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power