What's new

Pollena Lider shaving cream

I did my first shave with this today and it is noteworthy because it is cheap and it works..
What more do I want?
Certainly not a better package...It comes in a 65 gram tube
Nice citrus smell
lathers real well
It is called CUSSONS Lider now. It's from the same guy in Poland.
I have the Wars and Active to try out next.

You won't go wrong using this
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
This is a good cream and at the price, they might as well give it away free.

The Poles make good shaving cream. I ejnjoy the scent as it kind reminds me of 7-up (?) lemon/lime business going on.

The tubes are on the small side, but it makes for a nice change of pace from the English or Italian creams.

I think it a tad drying to your face, so if you are prone to dry skin, you might want to skip this and try the WARS cream, also made in Poland and their #1 seller in that country.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
3.00 star(s)
Price: Ordered off of EBay and shipped from Poland, it is so inexpensive that it is practically free (and shipping is surprisingly quick!).

Quality: High. This cream would be a bargain at twice the price.

Scent: Unusual and refreshing, perhaps slightly medicinal at first, it rapidly grows on you. In some respects, smells exactly as a no nonsense shaving cream should.

Latherability: Whips up into gobs of slick, shiny lather with a minimum of effort. This lather is the ideal accompaniment to a floppy brush.

Efficacy: Top notch. The lather is slick and protective, a great foundation for the perfect shave.

Moisturizing Properties: It won't dry you out like some of the more heavily scented creams and soaps will.

Packaging: No nonsense, attractive tube.

For the price, this is one of the best creams I have come across. Along with Musgo Real, it is one of the two creams I have continued throughout my wet shaving evolution.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
great cream makes loads of lather and it has a cool green tint to the cream not all white not that it makes a difference it is just cool good stuff
I have to agree with the others. Cheap,creamy, excellent proudct for the money. Will go right into my rotation. Try it if you get the chance!!!
I agree with Jeff and have to write no other comment.
A really great stuff...:thumbup:

Thomas
Price
0.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
:smile: Guys, I was born in 1954 in what used to be part of Poland, and is now part of Ukraine, and I left at a very young age. I went back a year ago but paid no attention to any shaving creams or other toiletries. This past September, a fella who lives in Krakow, Poland, who's a member of the wetshavers group sent me WARS shaving cream, which is big in Poland, and he also sent me this cream to try out. It's a very inexpensive, no-frills, and good basic cream, it lathers very well, smells nice and minty, and provides a good shave with a generous level of lubrication. My only gripe if you can call it a gripe, is there's no package. I guess other than that, it's quite ok! :smile:

Jeff
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability