What's new

Plisson Shaving Cream

This is a good cream in all respects. However, it offers no advantage of over the 3T's or OAS, it is about equal. I found the scent to be very mild, and sort of non-descript. It lathers nicely (it likes water) but unlike their shaving brushes, it is simply, in my opinion, a good cream, but not spectacular.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
3.00 star(s)
I trully can't believe this cream has not been reviewed. Because of the lack of discussion about this cream, I had little to no expectations that it might be a great performer. The scent caught me off guard in a very good way. The shave was even better! :thumbup:

Price: About average for high end creams.

Quality: This cream produces a very slick adn cushiony lather. I live in a hard water area and just a bit of this cream produced a very luxurious lather without any addition of glycerin or extra work on my part.

Scent: I really wasn't expecting such a distinct scent for this unassuming white colored cream. The scent is somewhat ambre/musky with a touck of powder, but really nice. Every time applied more for another pass, I found myself enjoying the scent more and more. Very pleasant scent! It seemd to pair well with my Spanish Floid Suave After Shave.

Latherability: As I mentioned above. Plissons latherability is easily up there with some of the best creams including GFT, TOBS and DH.

Efficacy: This cream work very well for my usual three pass shave and provided the perfect amount of protection and cussion for a very comfortable and smooth shave.

Moisturizing Properties: I concluded my shave very surprised at just how moisturizing the cream was. I applied a small splash of after shave, but several hours after I continued to feel perfectly comfortbale. A+ here. i wish I could give an 11.

Packaging: Nothing special - plastic tube in box.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)