What's new

Pirates Cove Menthol

Item Description

I finally got to the Pirates Cove menthol soap several days ago. I thought possibly I had made a mistake as I am not a menthol man. But I was wrong. This stuff is fantastic. First off the menthol lasts from beginning to end without pause. As if we didn't get enough cold weather in Florida(ok guys laugh but the temperature did get down to 27). So now I tried the Pirates Cove bay rum,lime and now this. I paid only $3 a puck for 3 oz and shipping only $5 . The only drawback is taking the paper off these rounds. I suggest doing them all at the same time and then re-wrapping them in clear plastic. Lathering is quit simple and it sticks to your face.:w00t:

Latest reviews

I finally got to the Pirates Cove menthol soap several days ago. I thought possibly I had made a mistake as I am not a menthol man. But I was wrong. This stuff is fantastic. First off the menthol lasts from beginning to end without pause. As if we didn't get enough cold weather in Florida(ok guys laugh but the temperature did get down to 27). So now I tried the Pirates Cove bay rum,lime and now this. I paid only $3 a puck for 3 oz and shipping only $5 . The only drawback is taking the paper off these rounds. I suggest doing them all at the same time and then re-wrapping them in clear plastic. Lathering is quit simple and it sticks to your face.:w00t:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)