What's new

Pirate's Cove Menthol...'tis some powerful stuff matey!

Pros: Great lather and nice cooling effect
Cons: Paper wrapper is hard to get off
Another Great little soap from Pirates Cove. I'm into Menthol so this is a good product for me. I really don't know how they can put out such a quality product as such a low price. The Quality is high, good lather but you must use it in a mug and create your lather on top of the puck. I would recommend this soap to anyone. The only problem is that funky tissue paper that that wrap the paper in. It is a lot of trouble getting it off. But for $3.00 I could live with that.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
I've been d.e. shaving 24 years but live in the middle of nowhere and never touched a computer until 2 years ago. My options have been limited and i've spent the majority of my life with a puck of Williams. VDH regular and VDH glycerin have been available here recently. Never again shall any of those wretched concoctions make contact with my brush or beard. I ordered a puck of Pirates Cove Menthol, and anyone should do the same. REFRESHING, great lather, i think it was 6 bucks to my mailbox, smells great, can't say enough. VERY COOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
It's hot and humid here on the sub-tropical isle of Okinawa and this super cooling soap lathers up a storm, leaving me with a smooth shave and a refreshing tingly feeling. While there are many other fantastic soaps based on menthols, Pirate's Cove Menthol is one that I will be purchasing again for myself and as gifts to those who must be assimilated into this merry band of wetshavers, not only because of it's impressive quality, but price as well!
Thank you Pirate's Cove!:em2300:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing