What's new

Pirate's Cove Bay Rum

Pirate Cove was the first soap I ever used after reading many positive things about in on Badger & Blade.

Ordering my three pucks was a doddle, and cheap. The vendor was a real pleasure to deal with.

Now onto the soap. Firstly, a special mention has to made for the scent. It's just wow. As soon as it came through my letterbox, the fantastic Bay Rum aroma was evident. it's that strong.
The lather it produces is fantastic too. it was this soap that convinced me to give up on creams.

Having finished with my Bay Rum, and moved on to try other brands, one things for sure, I'll be visiting Pirates Cove again one day. I can't mark the soap down in any respect, even the paper it comes wrapped in, although a little annoying to unwrap, is still 'classy' and quaint. Oh for a wooden bowl...
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
I am one of those people who prefer shaving soaps and believe me I have tried a great number of different brands and this one is by far the best I have ever used. The scent is the thing I like the best. It is a pleasure to use this product and the primary reason that I have come to the realization that the most efficient way to create a great lather is on a puck in a shaving cup. Considering the price, I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
This soap is loaded with Bay Rum oils, it is very strong scented. It lathers up really nicely, and doesn't leave my skin dry at the end of the shave.

I am really digging this soap and I'm looking forward to trying the other two scents that I have now.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)