What's new

Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve

Item Description

I was intrigued by this bottle. The scent is really powerful and long lasting, much longer than they bay rum. Has the good old alcohol burn and i use a balm/moisturizer afterwards.

But that is a complex scent, some vanilla, a lot of smoky and leather and spice that just keeps on going.

I really like this and its in my rotation

Latest reviews

Pros: Great complex scent
Cons: No glycerin or witch hazel
I purchased it from Walgreens website and had it delivered to a local Walgreens store to save on shipping. I have about 3 Walgreens 1 to 3 miles from my home. For $5.96 you can't beat the price and you can't not try it.

What's there to say that hasn't been said? The scent is great. Top notes of leather & smoke dries to a vanilla-ish type scent. You can still smell the leather after the dry down. It's one of my favorite AS scents. Excellent choice for a cold autumn/winter day or night. You smell like the chairman of the board wearing a nice tweed jacket while smoking a pipe or cigar reading the Wall Street Journal.

This is an alcohol based AS. So it's job is heal the skin by closing up the pores and disinfecting any nicks or cuts. It does a fine job for an alcohol based AS. I wish I would have purchased it years ago.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
0.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
Pros: Value, scent
Cons: Plastic bottle
Great price. Great alcohol splash. I love the scent. It goes very well with Aramis cologne in my opinion. Great leather scent. Very dry and no citrus or neroli. Very similar after dry down. It is seemingly not as potent on my skin as others find it to be. I do decant it into a glass bottle.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
Pros: scent
Cons: absolutely none
I only bought a sample of this, but I'll be purchasing full size soon. Yes, the scent lingers. Thankfully I love this scent. It reminds me of brandy casks, woody, complex and refined. I haven't had the experience with it being overpowering, it's just another quality Pinaud product priced for real people.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)