What's new

Pinaud Clubman Cologne

If you're lucky enough to come across some of this in the wild, go ahead and snatch it up, as it's getting harder and harder to come by.

This particular bottle came as part of a gift set along with the Clubman aftershave. I believe it dates from around 1967 or so. One thing about all the Pinaud colognes I've bought off the internet the last several years- I've never received any that hasn't kept its scent, and I've got some stuff dating back to the teens, twenties, and thirties. Pinaud used good quality glass and metal caps, so I wouldn't hesitate to buy old stock as long as it's in the glass bottle.

So, onto the cologne itself. It's basically Clubman aftershave x2. You would think as strong as the AS is you wouldn't want an equivalent cologne, but it's not so overpowering that you'll gag. It also doesn't have too long of a duration compared to other Pinaud colognes. It lasts longer than say Bay Rum, but nowhere near as long as Special Reserve.

So if you like the classic smell of Clubman aftershave, keep your eyes peeled for the Cologne. You won't be disappointed.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)