What's new

Pinaud Clubman Classic Vanilla Afershave Lotion

Item Description

Not sure why this stuff is called Classic Vanilla as it only has a very minor vanilla element. The primary scent note is a citric musk with the sweetish vanilla only tying things together in the background. But I do enjoy the scent and will be using this stuff as a cologne. Pretty mediocre as an aftershave splash as it dries out your skin pretty badly.

Latest reviews

Pros: scent
Cons: duration of scent
I only purchased a sample of this scent, but I'm very impressed. I was expecting a strong vanilla scent, however what I got was very fragrant, masculine--an almost musky vanilla that was very pleasant. It's a pity the scent doesn't hang around like some of Pinaud's other varieties.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
This stuff is wonderful! I bought this a while ago and it is one of my most consistantly used A/S. I was hesitant because i am not a big musk fan but this musk is classy and mixes very well with the vanilla to make a smooth scent that isnt over powering or "old fashioned". there is a serious alcohol burn if you have a rough shave and it definitly fights razor burn. There isnt really any moisturizing as its an alcohol splash but it wont dry your skin out either. The price is great too, for a decent sized bottle, this is one of the few aftershave splashes i will be re-buying when its gone!
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I really like the way this stuff smells. Stays very close to the skin and is sexy smelling.

Item information

Added by
DavidP
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
1.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More in Aftershaves (Reviews)

More from DavidP

Top Bottom