What's new

Pinaud Clubman AfterShave Lotion

Item Description

I just pulled this along with the Pinaud Clubman Talc out of the depths of my bathroom cabinet. Its been there for a good 6 years while I have been searching for a great barber salon nostalgic scent.

Taking a whiff of this straight away it smells pretty good, but after you put it on, boy it just brings out the best in any shave. Although its alcohol based the sting is fairly minimal. I dont soak my face with the alcohol based products anyways and follow with a more hydrating product. It doesnt dry out your face like other alchy products as well so I gave it a 5 for moisturizing.

Although I gave it low marks in some places this product is well worth its money. I remember I picked it up from Walgreens or Longs Drugs store thinking back that far. Amazing how you can remember buying such things. Everyone loves that old barber salon type smell. This is a definite winner in my book. Im thinking of stocking up on it.

Latest reviews

Pros: Who doesn't like Alcohol in the morning?!?!
Cons: Would like it to be clear and in a GLASS BOTTLE!!!
Nice classic powdery scent......lasts all day.....needs to be in a glass bottle. Not sure but the smaller bottle sold in the drugstore is more potent than the larger one sold to barber shops. The scent if definitely stronger in the smaller bottle. I prefer the less potent bigger bottle. However the one in the smaller bottle is much older. However I love this stuff....I love to spill it on my clothes too!!!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
Pros: scent price
Cons: none
There's a bit of burn and very little cooling with this classic scent, but OMG, I love the smell. It really does remind me of the barbershops when I was a kid, the scent of Vitalis as the old men would smoke while getting their hair cut. The scent is very powerful so I do dilute with a bit of water, but I make sure to get the mustache so I can enjoy the scent for as long as possible.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
2.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
This is such a great aftershave! I use it throughout the fall&winter months, and where I live there are many days in those seasons. 205 years old(since its official beginning in France)and I hope it continues for a long long time.
Price
0.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
0.00 star(s)
Efficacy
0.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)