What's new

Penworks Jade 20mm Finest

Item Description

View attachment 75866

View attachment 75867

I have been using this brush for about three months and it's about time I gave it a proper review.

Price: I gave it a 10 because Tony shipped this beauty to me for $30. I don't have a lot of experience with other brushes, but I don't see how there could be much to improve upon. Definitely a good value brush.

Quality: This brush performs every time whether I'm using a soap or cream. I think it shed a couple hairs within the first two weeks, but nothing since then. If I dropped this thing I would be more worried about cracking my floor than the handle.

Density: I find this to be a very dense brush that will hold a lot of water. Bloom on the brush is quite big.

Stiffness and Softness of tips: I gave an 8 in each category because it doesn't irritate my face when I lather, but it picks up soap with no problems and exfoliates my skin. My face loves this brush!

Ergonomic: I gave this a 9 because it seems like it was made for my hands. I have large hands and the handle on this has a large base and an hourglass figure to it which allows me to maintain a firm grip even when wet. someone with small hands may have issues with this brush.

Latherability: I've used Bigelow, TOBS, T&H, GFT, Speick, and many other creams. I've used D.R. Harris, Tabac, Irisch Moos, Omega, VDH, and other soaps as well. This brush, along with technique have allowed me to generate outstanding lather with each of those products every time.

I know there is a lot to choose from, but I'm very happy that I purchased this brush. From the moment I spoke to Tony until this very day, I have had nothing but great experiences with this brush. I highly recommend this brush for everyone, especially a beginner or those on a budget.

Latest reviews

I have this brush in a 22mm knot. What a great brush. Lathers soaps and creams with ease. Tony's prices, service and shipping charges to Australia is excellent.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
4.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
4.00 star(s)
View attachment 75866

View attachment 75867

I have been using this brush for about three months and it's about time I gave it a proper review.

Price: I gave it a 10 because Tony shipped this beauty to me for $30. I don't have a lot of experience with other brushes, but I don't see how there could be much to improve upon. Definitely a good value brush.

Quality: This brush performs every time whether I'm using a soap or cream. I think it shed a couple hairs within the first two weeks, but nothing since then. If I dropped this thing I would be more worried about cracking my floor than the handle.

Density: I find this to be a very dense brush that will hold a lot of water. Bloom on the brush is quite big.

Stiffness and Softness of tips: I gave an 8 in each category because it doesn't irritate my face when I lather, but it picks up soap with no problems and exfoliates my skin. My face loves this brush!

Ergonomic: I gave this a 9 because it seems like it was made for my hands. I have large hands and the handle on this has a large base and an hourglass figure to it which allows me to maintain a firm grip even when wet. someone with small hands may have issues with this brush.

Latherability: I've used Bigelow, TOBS, T&H, GFT, Speick, and many other creams. I've used D.R. Harris, Tabac, Irisch Moos, Omega, VDH, and other soaps as well. This brush, along with technique have allowed me to generate outstanding lather with each of those products every time.

I know there is a lot to choose from, but I'm very happy that I purchased this brush. From the moment I spoke to Tony until this very day, I have had nothing but great experiences with this brush. I highly recommend this brush for everyone, especially a beginner or those on a budget.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
4.00 star(s)