What's new

Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet

This bodywash is the worst , no lather , the smell is very poor and let your skin very dry . I have the perfume and have the best aroma but the bodywash is the worst think I tried from Penhaligon .:thumbdown
If you want to waste money for something dont work , this is the product
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
1.00 star(s)
Efficacy
1.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)
I bought this product from another B&B member, so the price was much more affordable than the retail price online.

Its quality and latherability is good. It's not particularly moisturizing but not drying either.

The scent is terrific - definitely Blenheim Bouquet and it smells terrific while using it. After drying off, I couldn't notice an residual scent - which was a real disappointment.

The packaging is nice - a good quality plastic bottle with a very nice label.

I don't think I'll be buying another one, though. The performance is good as is the scent, but for the cost I'd prefer to be able to still smell the scent after my shower is over.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
3.00 star(s)
Penhaligon's Bath and shower gel​

Is an incredible match if comparing the scent to the EDT or the shave cream . This scent is just incredible Not one thing bad I can say about this scent .
The packaging on this one looks great but is actually a think plastic bottle I can understand why it is not glass like the other Penhaligon's products you do not want to drop a glass bottle while you are in the shower . the packaging very nice and appropriate for what this product is for .

latherability on this is very good top notch . the only down side I would say to this Is while I was in the shower I felt my skin getting dry but once out of the shower it was a completely different story I do not know how to explain it but once I got out and toweled off my skin felt like great not dry but not oily . it was a very pleasant feeling .

Price per bottle on this is $30 usd for 200ml bottle I would definitely buy this product when I run out .

For the price if I did not win this I would have most likely never tried this wonderful product . and I can not say I would blame most of you for not trying it but for those who have the means of spending 30usd on a shower gel you should go ahead and try it out very good product not that we would expect any thing less from Penhaligons .
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)