What's new

Penhaligon Blenheim Bouquet Aftershave Balm

Hobbes, your review is cracking me up right now. I have nothing profound or even intelligent to add to this review. Just thought your review was quite entertaining!
This is an expensive product, hence the rating. You'd think that after a few decades, the development costs might have been amortized. :wink:

Let me spare you a detailed blow by blow on this ... It's what you'd expect from a BB product. Strong, pungent, love it or hate it.

A great scent for weekends, and lumberjacks. Mitt Romney can now wear this with confidence.

(I do like it a lot. I just have to make sure I wear it around others who do as well.)

With BB shave creme, a luxurious experience, but make sure it's in your budget.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
Tell me, Blenheim Bouquet, what are your flaws?

We can forgive you a slight lack of moisturising ability in comparison to newer creams, for you are not negligent in that regard.

Perhaps your greatest flaw is that you do not last forever, you cheeky little minx. Throughout the day, you continue to tease my senses with your opening of citrus overlying a warm, sensual bed of muskier darkness. You caused my wife to stop in her tracks and sniff me. How all other scents will be compared to you!

You flighty fox.

Toodlepip,

Hobbes
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing