What's new

Pashana Eau De Portugal Hair Oil

I use it exclusively as an aftershave and it's quite nice though the scent is fleeting. On those days that I use it I throw the plastic bottle in my car for sproadic applications during the day. Very light, very pleasant and very reasonable. Anybody that has a like for anything "Eau de Portugal" will want a bottle.
Price: £5.28 but can go as high as £7.00 that I've sene for a product that will last you such a long time I think anywhere between is good value :D

Quality: Can't knock it, for something that contains oil, I've noticed no seperation and it is seems to be top notch.

Moisturizing: I have very dry hair, supposedly that is why any gel I use becomes dust in an instant.... but this my hair is shiny, looks great and more importantly you wouldn't know you were wearing it, no flakes etc and a really nice smell :D

Scent: Great, very orangy, and for me works well with my summer colognes and aftershaves, very refreshing and sweet.

Packaging: Only thing that let it down here was the plastic bottle, otherwise :thumbup:

I'm definitely going to have to try the rest of pashana's range, including the bay rum hair oil and the Quinine :D
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
1.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)