What's new

Palmolive Sensitive w/Aloe

While in Switzerland this year, I picked up several Palmolive shave creams/soaps: Palmolive Classic cream, Palmolive Sensitive cream, and Palmolive Shave Sticks. I finally cracked open a tube of the Sensitive this morning, and had an excellent shave from this inexpensive product.

A small dollop squeezed into a bowl and lathered with my badger brush, quickly produced mounds of slick, smooth lather with minimal effort.

The scent is fine...a faint soapy/citrus scent; pleasant but not obtrusive. You'll never mistake it for one of the boutique creams in this regard!

The best part was the wonderful, smooth, cushion of lather that gave me a great BBS shave. The aloe provided a bit of moisturizing, and the soap didn't dry out my skin.

It's packed in a 100ml metal squeeze tube. Nothing special but serves its purpose adequately.

The ingredients are: Aqua (Water), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Sodium Silicate, Aloe Gel, Potassium Chloride, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenol Methopropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, and Limonene.

This soap should be available throughout Europe at a very reasonable cost and is a definite bargain for everyday use. :thumbup1:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)