What's new

Pacific Shaving Company Nick Stick

Item Description

Just tried a new shaving cut aid, Nick Stick by Pacific Shaving. It is quite unique in that its a small roll-on (size of a large chap stick tube. Claims on the package that it is self sanitizing. It stings a bit and dries clear, large improvement over the white look of an alum stick. Only downsize I found is it is not a fast at stopping a bleed as a pencil. All in all I will continue to stay with it and report back.

Latest reviews

I have to agree with the above poster. I bought this product and it DOES NOT work. I bought this product when I first took up wetshaving and was amazed when I bought a styptic pencil at wal-mart because it actually worked. This product does not stop the bleeding and you are better of with another product.
Price
0.00 star(s)
Quality
0.00 star(s)
Packaging
0.00 star(s)
Durability
0.00 star(s)
Usefulness
0.00 star(s)
Performance
0.00 star(s)
Nick Stick by Pacific Company is one of the worst products that I have ever tried. Basically it does NOT work; add insult to injury (or in this case the other way around) it stings like crazy and it costs twice as much as the nick stick from Clubman. Yes it doesn't leave a white ashy residue, instead it leaves a slick, oily, glazed residue. The worst aspect of this product is that it burns, stings the nick so much that it feels as if the nick were stabbed with a pin or a needle; the pain/sting lasts for hours.
If you've ever been stung by a bee then you know what I am talking about. The nick stick by clubman costs half of this one and it actually works. Yes it leaves white residue but that can be easily wiped.
Price
0.00 star(s)
Quality
0.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Durability
0.00 star(s)
Usefulness
0.00 star(s)
Performance
0.00 star(s)
Just tried a new shaving cut aid, Nick Stick by Pacific Shaving. It is quite unique in that its a small roll-on (size of a large chap stick tube. Claims on the package that it is self sanitizing. It stings a bit and dries clear, large improvement over the white look of an alum stick. Only downsize I found is it is not a fast at stopping a bleed as a pencil. All in all I will continue to stay with it and report back.

Item information

Added by
Ohenry
Views
Reviews
Last update
Top Bottom