What's new

P-160 Tipo Morbido (Soft Type)

Item Description

I just can't say enough about this product. I have been using this for a week and I have to say, I have been looking forward to shaving every morning. I bought his from Superlather. They only sell it as a sample.

Price: Very good price only $3.00 for a sample, but it will last a long time. I usually take a small amount from the brick and rub it in the bottom of my shave bowl.

Quality: Some of the best lather I have ever made using creams or soaps. I will usually have enough lather for four passes and then some.

Scent: Not the best scent in the world but it is not unpleasant. I could not get past the smell of Tabac for example, but this has an agreeable scent.

Lather: Has to be a 10 on the scale from 1-10.

Efficacy: Very slick

Moisturizing: I have never seen a cream or a soap as moisturizing.

IMHO, I think everyone can enjoy this amazing soap.

Latest reviews

Pros: Slick
The myth, the legend, the P.160!!

I want to start by saying thanks again to treewhale for PIFing me this and a bunch of other goodies to try.
I really was keen on giving this a go as you it gets high praise from many here. I think the praise actually psyched me out and I was expecting more from this stuff...how or why I don't know...just seemed like everyone was so crazy for it once it went away for ever.
At the end of the day I liked it and might try to buy some in a small chunk if it becomes available.
Price
0.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Thick lather
Cons: None
Amazing product, leather was thick and had great staying power. The scent reminded me of a paper glue-stick when I was a kid - so I enjoyed it; luckily not too strong once lather forms.For those looking to avoid 1kg commitment, italianbarber.com sells it in 120 gr chunks.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Like some others, P.160 irritates my skin. I only use tallow soaps and the only ingredient I can see that's the possible culprit [for me] is Palmitic Acid.

Otherwise a most efficaceous/value for money soap.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)