What's new

Organic Beard Oil Argan oil

Pros: light feel
Cons: floral scent, burned skin
I've been on a beard oil/tonic kick for the past few months. I found this one on Etsy but they do have their own site. It's http://www.soaprevoltnaturals.com . I was rather excited to try this one. I've read great things about Argan oil and how good it is for your skin. The scent was a strange floral mix that really didn't have a heavy top note, it's just a weird floral mix all around that had some odd staying power. I used this oil for the first and last time tonight after a shower. I think I'm allergic to this stuff, I first noticed the heat about 30 seconds after I put it on. And after 2 hours without any change, I washed it off my face. The skin under my goatee where I applied it was red. I'm not allergic to anything that I know of in any other product I've tried so this has me baffled. I do get spring allergies for about a week so it may be that whatever flower is in there is what gives me the sniffles. I didn't think I would ever have this type of reaction to a product though. The oil was light over all and left my beard nicely hydrated and soft. I couldn't get past the scent, I'm not a fan of floral even in the least little bit, unless it's coming from real flowers or my wife. I wouldn't be able to go throughout a day with that scent in my goatee. The price is above average for these types of products. Others are selling at $18 for 1oz and Soap Revolt sells this at $18 for 2 oz. The label isn't water or oil resistant and will be ruined quickly with use.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Efficacy
2.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)