What's new

Omega Aluminum Pure Badger Brush

Item Description

This was my first brush. Looking back on all the great shaves it's given me I thought it was a good time to review it. First, my personal preference is for somewhat smaller brush. I'm just not a fan of the big floppy monsters out there. So as always YMMV.

Price At $25 you really can't beat the price. My experiences with brushes is usually that you get what you pay for but this guy has more than held up his end of the bargain.

Quality This is a solidly made brush. I've had no problems with shedding, lasting odor, or any manufacturing defects.

Density It's about average here. This isn't an especially dense brush.

Tips For me, these are just right. Just stip enough to withstand my sometimes overly aggressive lathering but soft enough to give a good overall lathering experience.

Ergonomics The handle is great a fits perfectly in my hand.

Latherability Not a like one of the big monster brushes but for a little guy it works well.

Latest reviews

Great brush lathers great, and will recommend it cause its little cheaper then the rest, does NOT shed abnormally and has worked well.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Density
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
5.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
4.00 star(s)
I like the handle on this one!
This was my first brush. Looking back on all the great shaves it's given me I thought it was a good time to review it. First, my personal preference is for somewhat smaller brush. I'm just not a fan of the big floppy monsters out there. So as always YMMV.

Price At $25 you really can't beat the price. My experiences with brushes is usually that you get what you pay for but this guy has more than held up his end of the bargain.

Quality This is a solidly made brush. I've had no problems with shedding, lasting odor, or any manufacturing defects.

Density It's about average here. This isn't an especially dense brush.

Tips For me, these are just right. Just stip enough to withstand my sometimes overly aggressive lathering but soft enough to give a good overall lathering experience.

Ergonomics The handle is great a fits perfectly in my hand.

Latherability Not a like one of the big monster brushes but for a little guy it works well.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
4.00 star(s)