What's new

Olivia Oakmoss shaving cream

Everything has been said. The jar is not so good, but the rest is excellent. It is not my favourite scent but its ok. Nevertheless the cream is very good. A real winner for me. Next will be rolling stone.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
I love Olivias shaving-cremes. They produce a rich and thick lather in next to no time, smell great, give a great shave and a wonderful, smooth feeling on the face afterwards.
For the quality given the price is very cheap and a real bonus are the all-natural ingredients.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Gentlemen, I have always enjoyed trying different kinds of stuff from all over the world, a dear friend of mine sent me some great gifts recently, including this excellent shaving cream. OK, the packaging is a simple plastic jar, but who cares! The cream itself, is brown in color, has a heady, spicy, exotic oakmoss scent which goes very well for my body chemistry and swarthy skin, provides a great lather with just a little cream and some hot water, and a smooth, soothing, moisturizing shave is guaranteed. This fine shaving cream is a product of www.olivia-seife.de. and is available in quite a few scents.

Jeff
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability