What's new

Old Spice Smooth Blast Aftershave

Item Description

Old Spice has a new formulation of their classic alcohol based splash on aftershave called Smooth Blast. I ran across it for the first time the other day in Wal Mart & couldn't resist trying it. IMHO, it has the same performance as the rest of the Old Spice line but with a updated, cologne type fragrance. I think it smells great & works great too if you like alcohol based aftershaves. If you're looking for a splash on aftershave but don't want to smell like 'grandpa'...give it a try. :thumbup:

Latest reviews

My favorite of the currently available O.S. variants. The scent is quite unique...grassy? woodsy? Yes...a forest after the rain is what it reminds me of. Very nice fragrance. If you didn't already know it, you'd probably never guess it comes out of the little white bottle with the boat on it.

Seems it's getting harder to find - Rite Aid is the only store I've ever seen it - so grab some if you see it. It's worth the $8 or so bucks.
picked up a couple of the last glass bottles recently. good weekend scent for me.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
The smell is great, but it dosen't lasts too long maybe for two hours then it evaporates.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)