What's new

Ogallala Bay Rum

I'm a big fan of Ogallala's Bay Rum myself - you should check out their website at http://www.usfreeads.com/catalogs/363692/page1.html offering everything from their shaving soaps to wiener wash (the 4 legged kind) and an air freshner that gets rave reviews when I spritz it in my car....
Just got my first ever bottle of Ogallala Bay Rum. This stuff smells GOOD! Im not an expert at Bay Rum's but it just seems like a purer type of smell to me. $9.95 from Shaving Essentials LLC.
Also ordered some Bay Rum and Lime and Peppercorns aftershave thats still on order, so I'm real excited about that too! If anybody has any of that I'd like to know what I'm in for.
But what I really liked, was the personal note put in the box by the boys at Shaving Essentials,LLC letting me know it was on back order and thanking me for my order.
A little thing? Yep ,,,but it sure makes me want to buy from them again! (Not to mention the samples they threw in).
I ordered from them in the first place because of the good things I'd read about them in Badger and Blade. Very happy and hope to get more good stuff!
Top Bottom