What's new

Ogallala Bay Rum, Limes & Peppercorn

Pros: Simply wonderful stuff
Cons: Scent could be a bit stronger
What can I say, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Price - $4.75 for 4.5 oz is a bargain. Sure, it's not as hard or as long lasting as a triple milled soap, but it should be good for well over a month, maybe two months of shaves.

Quality - Excellent! Not fancy with wooden bowl and such, but the care that went into the making of this soap is evident.

Scent - I love it! Not a sharp, overpowering lime, but a nice blend of true lime with a hint of sweetness and depth from Ogallala's bay rum and little kick of peppercorn; the lime however, is clearly in the forefront. A clean, spicy lime scent.

Lather - Excellent! Soaking the brush in the mug (on top of the soap) while I showered, then 30 seconds of loading the brush followed by 30 seconds of face lathering produced an abundance of thick lather.

Efficacy - Great cushion and glide. Overall performance is excellent, and a close, smooth shave is the result.

Moisturizing - With Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, and Shea Butter, you're doing something wrong if this stuff dries your face out. Excellent moisturizing properties for me.

Highly recommended! :thumbup:

View attachment 114756
Soaking . . .

View attachment 114757
Loaded and ready to go!

View attachment 114758
Face lathered nicely!

View attachment 114759
Lather left after one pass.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent