What's new

[Oatmeal Lavender Bar Soap]

Item Description

A luxurious, all-natural, organic bar soap that leaves dry skin feeling renewed, soft, and moisturized. One can even shave with this soap, according to the founder/manufacturer. It lathers so velvety soft that I have no doubt one could get a great shave with it. It's magic for the skin!

From the website:

Our super-mild handmade soap bars are USDA Certified Organic to Food Standards*. Made from a hypoallergenic vegetable base of organic Coconut, Palm, Olive and Palm Kernel oils, we use natural, aromatherapy essential oils and botanical extracts to alter the effects of this moisturizing soap base on your skin. All bars are facial quality. Different blends for different skin types.

It takes nearly a month to handcraft a bar of Vermont Soap because we make it the old way, by hand and only from the finest food grade ingredients. Only this 200 year old process yields a bar of soap suitable for the most sensitive skin.

Buy our soap two ways! Buy a few individually boxed bars for yourself, or as gifts, or buy unboxed soaps in bulk to save money. The choice is yours!

All of our products are free of artificial colors, fragrances, preservatives or any synthetics. We use Rosemary Extract as a natural preservative. No animal products (except honey soap), animal by-products or animal testing.

* Blue Bar, Lavender Swirl and Balsam Swirl are made chemical free, and mild, but due to the oxide based mineral colorant we use, they cannot be certified as organic.

17 Scents to choose from!

Aloe Baby Soap
Balsam Pine*
Blue Bar*
Butter Bar
Citrus Sunrise
Honey Soap
Lavender Blossoms
Amethyst Swirl*
Lemongrass
Oatmeal Lavender
Unscented Cocoa Butter
Vermont Clay
Patchouli Hemp
Rosemary Herb
Shampoo Bar
Tea Tree
Woodspice

Bars which an asterisk * are chemical free, and are mild, but due to the oxide based mineral colorant we use, they cannot be certified as organic.

Latest reviews

Pros: Scent, lather, moisturizing
A very mild, all-natural, organic soap that has a great lavender scent. I can feel the difference on my body after just one use: it feels soft, refreshed, and naturally clean. I have been using a body lotion after showering, but today--after using this soap--I did not want to "lotion up" because my skin felt so good. I bought the soap in bulk, not individually boxed, and as cosmetic "seconds" [which means some slight surface irregularities, but same ingredients and formula as individually boxed soaps]. I cannot see any cosmetic flaws with the individual bars...a superb bargain that is environmentally-friendly packaged. ______________________________ Very highly recommended!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)