What's new

O Melhor aftershave balm

Item Description

proxy.php

Price: This is not cheap. This 250ml metal container costs about 20€ (bought from vintagescent.com), but in my opinion the price is fair

Quality: This is an high quality aftershave balm, made with the finest ingredients, and tolerated even by sensitive skin

Fights Razor Burn: Your skin may feel like in hell, but after you put some of these balm, you will stop feeling that burn

Cooling Sensation: As it contains some form of alcohol and aloe, it really cools your face

Scent : The scent is very nice, and contains notes of musk and marine

Efficacy: It is very effective, and it really does what it is supposed to do

Moisturizing: This is a very moisturizing balm, your skins feels soft and hydrated

No Alcohol Burn: As it contains some form of alcohol, it may have some burn if you have some cut or nick, but in any other case you won't feel any burn

Note: I wish Confiança had built in some kind of dispenser in the container, because it is not always easy to pour the correct amount of balm

Latest reviews

proxy.php

Price: This is not cheap. This 250ml metal container costs about 20€ (bought from vintagescent.com), but in my opinion the price is fair

Quality: This is an high quality aftershave balm, made with the finest ingredients, and tolerated even by sensitive skin

Fights Razor Burn: Your skin may feel like in hell, but after you put some of these balm, you will stop feeling that burn

Cooling Sensation: As it contains some form of alcohol and aloe, it really cools your face

Scent : The scent is very nice, and contains notes of musk and marine

Efficacy: It is very effective, and it really does what it is supposed to do

Moisturizing: This is a very moisturizing balm, your skins feels soft and hydrated

No Alcohol Burn: As it contains some form of alcohol, it may have some burn if you have some cut or nick, but in any other case you won't feel any burn

Note: I wish Confiança had built in some kind of dispenser in the container, because it is not always easy to pour the correct amount of balm
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)