What's new

Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Lathering Cleanser

Ok its possible I am completely off my rocker for even having tried to do this. But if it works, why not? I picked this stuff up for like $3.98 at Walmart. My Walmart does not sell Kiss My Face like others do. Anyhow. I figured I would look around and see if I could find a hidden gem that would work and low and behold I found this. The package I purchased looks different then the one on their website but the 6oz bottle is touted as being its "New Look"(Big Woop).

Price: $4

Quality: Very good

Scent: Clean and fresh

Latherability: (Updated)

Efficacy: (Updated)

Moisturizing Properties: Ok

Packaging: I think the new packaging looks a bit better then the one pictured and I wouldn't mind leaving it out on the counter. But I'm not going to care one way or the other. I don't need to color coordinate my shaving stuff for crying out loud I'm a man.

Summary: Ok so it wasn't designed for use as a shaving cream. Putting that aside its glycerine and aloe vera based. It smells clean and fresh, and gave me a DFS its first time at bat with only 2 passes WTG and XTG. I lathered it a couple of times in a bowl with 2 cheap boar brushes and both lathered up meringue immediately. Didn't have a good a experience face-lathering it.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
2.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
2.00 star(s)