What's new

Notting Hill

I blind bought this based on my amazing past dealings with Phil at Bullgoose Shaving. This cream definitely didn't disappoint. It is pure essential oils, which I was afraid would irritate my skin once I smelled how stout the smell was (in the best possible way) but it feels really good on my skin. I used it today and face lathered like I always do and it is simply amazing. It is slick and creamy and provided one of the best shaves I've ever had. It smells like rich wood and keeps the scent throughout the shave. It smelled so good I was almost sad that I couldn't make another pass, although it pairs perfectly with my Pinaud Special Reserve aftershave.

I usually make three passes (WTG and 2 XTG passes) because ATG is usually not comfortable for me during or after, but this cream was so slick I had to give it a go. I kept my slim set on 5 and my ATG pass went without a hitch. I will be ordering the other scent from Phil soon and probably the other scents of this cream from here out. If you don't have this cream, buy it soon.

One small note: if you don't like creams/soaps with a heavy fragrance, this might not be for you. If you like woodsy scents, BUY THIS NOW!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)