What's new

Nivea Revitalizing Lotion Q10

I used this product for quite some time and was never completely happy with it. Sure, it would do a decent job of moisturizing, but I would always feel like my face was really oily after I used it. It didn't make my face look oily or shiny....I could just feel this stuff on my skin throughout the day, and it would never really go away. For me this seems to be an issue with most of the drug store brands.

It does a good job of moisturizing, no complaints there, but I could never get past the "feel" that it left on my face....Like it never fully sinks in.

In my opinion the packaging is fantastic, great pump dispenser ensures you get just the right amount. The only problem is that when you don't use it for a few days the nozzle would get clogged with dried out lotion. Not a big deal, but got annoying.

The price I paid was around $10. In comparison to lots of the other moisturizers out there, the price is a bargain. But in its product category of drug store brands, its on the higher price end. The good thing about this product is a little goes a very long way. Two pea-sized drops would cover my face. So this container lasts a very long time.

This was the moisturizer I would regularly use before I received some Nancy Boy replenishing facial moisturizer. And I must say this pales in comparison to the NB.

This is a decent product if you are looking for something relatively inexpensive, and readily available.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)
I have tried this product a few year ago and have used it on and off but I find it to be extremely greasy and really never sinks in to the skin like a lotion/cream should. Besides that, this cream is moisturizing but for my skin I notices a bit of irritation on certain parts of the face. Despite the small size of the container and the relatively expensive price, this should last a fairly long time because you only need a tiny amount.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)
When my face is dry and it's really cold and windy outside, this is the stuff I grab. I've never had a day that Nivea Revitalizing Lotion Q10 couldn't keep me moisturized. On me, it sinks in almost instantly and never leaves me feeling greasy, just nice and smooth (some people on drugstore.com said it left them greasy, but I've never had that problem - maybe they had oily skin?). It also contains SPF 15, so it protects you from the sun!

Price: $8.59 at drugstore.com isn't cheap, but it lasts a long time and is worth it not to have a dry face.

Quality: Typical Nivea quality, which I find to be excellent.

Latherability: This got a zero because I've never tried it. Don't know why you would want to lather a lotion.

Moisturizing: Like I said, this is my big gun. My go-to if I really need moisture.

Scent: To my nose, the scent is similar to the sensitive aftershave balm, which I find nice and neutral - although it's a bit more pronounced in the lotion.

Efficacy: Just a little tiny pea-sized drop will take care of my whole shaven area, and twice that if you want to do your whole face and neck.

Packaging: I like the small pump bottle with the lid; it's great for tavel. My only gripe is that if you don't use it for a while, the lotion can dry in the spout. It's no big deal though, it just leaves you with a little hard nubbin you have to get rid of. I do use it fairly infrequently; only when I need that extra bit of moisture, so that is probably the problem.

Summary: A great little moisturizer for those of us with dry skin. Try it out!
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)