What's new

Nivea for Men Milde Rasier Creme

Pros: The perfect product for me.
Cons: Tough to find in the USA.
This is my perfect shaving cream. Lubes the face enough but not too much. No irritation. And the price, when purchased in Europe, is very reasonable. Main drawback is in the USA I have only found online and the price is excessive.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Excels in every area.
Cons: Only available online from select retailers.
Let me add to the chorus of those singing the praises of this cream. Ounce for ounce it is probably the best cream in my shave den. It behaves like a cream that should be selling for 3 times the price or more. This cream is not flashy, it won't overwhelm you with the smell or the packaging. The packaging is the classic Nivea blue, and the smell is the classic Nivea smell. I have come to enjoy the Nivea smell, even if I prefer a more woodsy scent for my shaves. The smell is manly, like something my dad would have used. Come to think of it, this is what my dad used.

The shave itself is great. It is moisturizing, slick and effective. There is minimal razor drag and it feels like the cream takes seriously the job of beard elimination. It is as sturdy a cream as the Germans who make it. I don't use this cream every day, I often choose to go with the creams I own that are more luxurious. But when I know I need a no nonsense good shave, I reach for this. It is a predictably good shave every time.

If I had to nitpick, I guess I wish the cream was more readily available in the States. Having to buy this online means having to pay shipping costs equal to the price of one tube. Also, I like creams that come in a tub more than a tube, for some reason I just find it easier to lather by swirling the brush around the tub and then around my bowl, but if these are my biggest negatives, I must be really searching to find something wrong.

Do yourself a favor and buy some. Are you a newbie? What a perfect cream to start with till you have your routine down. Don't go spending the big bucks until you can really enjoy the fancier stuff. Personally, I panic if I find myself with less than two full tubes at any one time. In fact when I do, I usually order 2 more right away, and even with shipping, I pay what I would for a tub of anything comparable. Nivea Mild Raiser Creme, keep being yourself, a champion of the common wetshaver.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Cheap and Good lather and a nice smell
I like Nivea product's they just work right and also this shaving cream and its very cheap.

I payed € 1,29 that is still more then Wilkinson Shaving cream € 0,85 and Palmolive shaving cream € 0,99, but still a very good value.

However I find this is a very good cream which offers great value and makes a good lather and the scent does smell nice, but you gotta like it, its a lemon kinda smell.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: It is cheap, works really wells, nothing to envy to those expensive ones
Apparently, for the price one may think is just a cream, however this product keeps quality in all aspects. It accomplishs its function in all senses: helping shaving.
I have tried other creams like those from Mühle and to be sincere I do not find any difference. The lather is good, you can be generous in using it, since its price is almost a joke. shave with a R41 from Mühle and works, just great!!! My skin is fresh and moisturized.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
This is an excellent product, with a great smell. I use it in my rotation with Proraso, Palmolive, L'Occittane Cade soap and the scent difference is feeling quite nice. It says that is with marine minerals and the scent is accordingly.The price is really low, I paid only €1,5 ($2) for a tube of 100ml. It lathers really good like all tube creams with a badger brush producing a rich cream. No problems so far with drying my skin, is excellent for colder seasons.Is very good for keeping it in weekly rotation. Recommended!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
I'm developing SCAD and just had to buy this for the sake of buying it.
I must admit, for the price it's a great product.

I paid around 4$.
The quality is great.
I could barely pick out a scent. In my book that's a 9.
Lathers very easily, better than Palmolive SC. Took me less than a minute.
Wasn't super moisturizing, but I blame my water. Still did a good job.

It's as good as the drugstore SCs get. Does it's job like nobody's business.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Here's a breakdown:
Price: Under $10 shipped.
Quality: Damned good. I've found myself using it on a daily basis. It will be *gasp!* the first shaving cream that I've actually finished.
Scent: The Nivea for Men scent. Nothing that's going to make me jump up and down, but a nice, clean, masculine fragrance.
Latherability: Just a little bit, less than an almond-sized dollop, produces a rich, thick, cream. I've been using it to do a face lather.
Efficacy: very good. Not a nick yet!
Moisturising properties: This is where the cream shines for me. My face has been dry lately (110 degree weather and starting using acne medication), but this cream does not dry me out one bit. Whereas my Proraso leaves my cheeks feeling tight, the Nivea does no such thing.
Packaging: It's packaging. It is in a nice aluminum tube. Gotta love that European quality ;)

I'm going to buy another tube in the next couple of weeks. It's really that good.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
I love this cream. Lathers up very nicely and has a similar scent to Speick cream IMO. Doesn't leave my face dry and does a good job of softening the whishers. A cheapie that puts some of my TOBS to shame. Get your hands on some if you can.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
I purchase my tubes here in Canada and they are called Nivea "Extra Moisture" shaving cream, so I assume they are one and the same.

This is my daily shave cream currently as the price/performance ratio CANNOT be beat! 100ml for less than $5! Takes a little more cream to get a good lather but nothing to worry about. Love the scent and wish it was stronger! I pair this cream with the Nivea Replenishing ASB and Nivea beauty cream soap bar for the full Nivea experience! If you find Proraso's scent to be a little too reminiscent of your Italian buddies father's washrooms than give this cream a whirl, you won't be disappointed!

I am a Nivea customer for LIFE! :thumbup:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
All I can find in my local Canadian stores is Nivea for Men Moisture Shave. Packaging, etc., looks the same to me. Does any one know if "Moisture Shave" is the same stuff? Could someone please post the ingredients of Milde Raiser Creme so I can compare? Thanks!
This shaving cream is amazing! It can easily keep up with luxury shaving creams, but it only costs me 1.25€ (~2$) for 100 ml.
Latherability, performance and the scent are topnotch!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
I bought today this NIVEA SC for only 1,86 euro's from my local drug store.

This is how the tube likes (in Greece it is a bit different in colours)

What a shave!! I knew from other Nivea products that you cant go wrong buying one and I was right

Price = 1,86€!!! And this cream is available everywhere in my Country!!!

Quality = After trying 2 other sc's, Nivea is the first cream that earned a permanent place in my den from now on.

Scent = Smells like summer!! Smells like sea breeze!!

Latherability = After putting on my face 2 small drops from the tube, my brush created in an instant one of the best lathers ever!!

The cream is quite efficient and moisturizing!!

Packaging = At this price range one of the best.

Conclusion = Highly recommended!!!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
I was already a fan of Nivea products, specially their aftershave balm, so i gave a try to their shaving cream.
Packaging is nice, the scent is quite good and it lather very good.
And for the price, it could be the only cream you would use.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
Picked up a copy with the German/French Packaging while in Switzerland.

The scent is very nice (noticeable but not overpowering or perfume-y) and the lather is very creamy, slick enough to be protective. All in all a pretty good save. I will bring a couple back with me to the States and mix them in to the general rotation.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Really don't like this cream. Sure you can buy it everywhere, but the lather offers little slickness or protection. I always get razor burn when I use this.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Efficacy
2.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
1.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
2.00 star(s)
The scent is awful, but everything else is great. One of the best cushions in all of cream-dom.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
I really have nothing bad to say about this stuff - I thoroughly enjoy it. It has a light pink color, and a pleasant but not overpowering scent - I think I can detect rose, but who knows:p It goes well with, or under, my Nivea Extra Soothing Balm, and fades away as I like (I often like unscented things too). The tube is aluminum, which is excellent, and recyclable. This stuff lathers very readily for me with my Tweezerman badger, and beautifully augments the already excellent performance of my Israeli Personnas in my Weishi razor. I also notice a little "afterslip", which I like (although it could be more), and this may be the only cream or soap wherein my scalp (I'm a headshaver only) actually feels moisturized when I'm done with my three daily passes (wtg, xtg, atg). I got mine from smallflower.com (if you haven't been there, check it out, LOTS of cool shaving stuff) for six bucks. If you like Erasmic, you'll probably like this stuff - I do, and like Nivea a little better. Go get some:)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
i picked this up at the indian grocery store accross the street from where i work. i paid $3.99 for it in new jersey (no tax!). i'm just going to come right out and say it that this stuff is awesome! its easily just as good as my truefitt and hill! the version i have is made in india and everything on the box and tube is in english.

the lather was insane. i didn't even use that much and i got literally a pound of lather. it was like looking into a tub of cool whip. it didn't dry out after 4 passes. it didn't dry out my face which was nice as well. i also really liked the scent. it smells like nivea cream.

the only issue i had with it was that mine was a bit oily. i think mine is slightly outdated and the little bit on top had gotten kinda gross and oily. but once i removed that everything was fine.

this stuff is awesome! i even found it locally which is a huge plus. if you can't find it locally and want to try it the shave den has it for $10 (this is the exact tube i got even got the 30% more free!). but i can't fathom trying to go out and pay international shipping rates for shaving cream.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
I bought a tube of the German version through a forum member and besides the fact that it ended costing me $19.44, I love this cream, and it's part of my rotation, together with Prorasso, La Toja, and KMF Patchouli
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Price: Cheap as hell. I found mine in Europe for $1.45!!

Quality: In line with the rest of Nivea products.

Scent: Trademark Nivea smell... U either love it, or U

Latherability: Easy enough. It likes a bit less water than usual.

Efficacy: O.K. yea

Moisturizing properties: I'd say pretty good

Packaging: Comes in a box and metal tube.

Overall: Good, Cheap cream. In the WARS, ARKO, FLORENA category. Not a desert island product as some have mentioned on forums. Pick some up if in Europe, but i don't know if it's worth ordering for $17, unless you really love that Nivea smell.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)