What's new

Nesti Dante Soap

I've been on a bit of a soap journey of late.

I have to say, I've always found soaps drying, no matter how much the manufacturer tells you otherwise.

Some dry far more than others, but I have found that this bears no relation to the claims by the manufacturer (or artisan maker) or the amount of Shea butter or other "moisturisers" added.

This soap has no fancy oils or butters, yet this stuff is fantastic! Superb, fresh green scent, great lather and most importantly, not as drying as a lot of soaps.

I find this to outperform even Claus Porto in that department, and that soap has Shea Butter and costs far more.

Highly recommended, a bargain. I can't wait to explore the other scents.

John
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
This is a very nice soap from Nesti Dante. It's very reasonably priced.

The smell is pleasant and lathers up beautifully. Much better than supermarket brands and is heavy at 250gm. Being square it can be tricky to hold so you might want to cut it in half as it's large and slippery.

Nesti Dante lasts a long time and cleans very well. Nothing worse than feeling the same you did before you washed an hour after you washed. I have a new passion for shower soaps like I have for shaving soaps as it really can bring benifits to you in life. A good soap will clean and energize you and also make you feel young and fresh. It will also make you look forward to showers.

Nesti Dante Soap soap is up there with Musgo soap but Musgo just shades it in a few areas. However Nesti Dante soap costs less.

Very much worth a try.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing