What's new

Navigator Class Shave Soap

Item Description

For the Smoothest Shave You Ever Had. Enriched with soothing Aloe Vera, moisturizing Coconut Oil, and a hefty dose of glycerin for good “slip” and a smooth, non-irritating shave. All natural ingredients means our soap produces a lighter lather than conventional shaving soaps, and will leave your skin soft and clean without residue and dryness. Works best when used with our Pre-Shave Oil and applied with a quality shave brush. But, if lost in some vast uncharted wilderness, you can lather with cold water from a nearby stream or spring, apply by hand, and still end up looking and feeling good.

Latest reviews

Pros: Smells great. Picked it up at Cracker Barrel
Cons: The lather dissipates quickly.
The soap smells great, kind of a clove scent. It is easy to find if you live near a Cracker Barrel Store. I used the whole puck before writing this review. It lathers quickly but the lather is not rich and it disappears quickly. I shave my face and head and the lather won't last for half-a-face. It's good and slick anyway, good enough to shave with the residue. They just need to work on that a little to really be in the shaving soap business. I picked "Yes" that I would recommend this product but only for the scent.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
1.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Pros: scent, availability
Cons: lather
This is only a marginal recommendation. This product is readily available in the US at Cracker Barrel restaurants. I had tried the Badger Mustache Wax and was pleasantly surprised. Both products say Bergamot as the scent, but the soap really has it (the wax smells like vanilla to me). It took quite a bit to produce a lackluster lather which was equivalent to the modern Williams Mug slickness. The puck's scent evaporated quickly as a lather too. It did leave my skin very soft and not at all dried out. It is a hard soap and perhaps a few more lathers will produce better results. After trying again with my horsehair brush, I don't think this will ever produce a decent lather. It smells fantastic, it's moderately slick, but impossible to produce a decent lather.
Just revisiting after super lathering this with an unscented cream. Produced a nice, thick lather, but alas, the scent was drowned out by unscented.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)