What's new

Nana June's Citrus Wakeup

This soap lathers very well, producing a slick, heavy lather on par with my Tabac or Omega. Shaves very well. However the citrus scent leaves a lot to be desired.. it smells like a watermelon Jolly Rancher with a generic lime on the side. Not at all a "bright" smell like a pile of fresh orange zest smells like. Also, the scent is fairly light and is hardly detectable during the remainder of the morning.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
absolutely agree, got this soap earlier this week and it is a winner...already had a bowl, so just got a puck.

great soap, with a great scent! it doesnt make as thick/dense lather as my Proraso, but it is a great product none the less.

i like that it is not from a large company...i also enjoy their sandlewood/vanilla
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Thanks so much for the awesome review. I am glad you like the product and service. My website for anyone who is interested is www.nanajunesnaturals.com.
I bought a small hand made mug from Nana June's Naturals and was given a choice of a melt and pour shave soap at no additional charge. I chose the Citrus Wakeup. The shave bowl with the soap was delivered several days later. The bowl is small but perfect for me.
This soap lathers like a champ. I submerged the bowl and brush about 2 minutes then drained. Unbelievable thick lather that sticks to your face and provides a great cushion. This soap is the glycerin type with added clay and other natural ingredients. So for around $15 delivered (Priority) I got a great handmade bowl(and brush holder) filled with a great homemade shave soap. Nana June's is located in Texas.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)