What's new

Nacet Stainless by Gillette Czech S.R.O

Item Description

I started searching for good affordable blade since I bought my Merkur progress last year. I have tried Wilkinson Sword Classic, Merkur, Tesco, Personna & Gillette Platinum but Nacet for me are the best.

They last as long & with the quality of Merkur, but provide a really smooth shave. There also sharp & work really well with my adjustable razor.
The packaging is a bit old fashioned & they are quite hard to find.

I found them through ebay from suffolksupplies.

Latest reviews

I found these blades rather dull. Not as dull as the Dorco or what I remember the Merkur to be, but dull and tuggs on most areas of the face.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Longevity
1.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Sharpness
3.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
2.00 star(s)
No longer available but one of the nicest Gillette blades I used and without a doubt the best European Gillette (for me). Not overly sharp but good enough to give a DFS without trouble. Smooth and pleasant on the skin and totally different from the other Euro-Gillette blades (bleue extra/supersilver/3 types of Astra/Rotbart). Not worth paying a lot for but when you can lay your hands on a pack of these just go for it. Got mine as a PIF but I will not return the offer; I will use them all by myself! Average longevity; 3 decent shaves on my beard.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Longevity
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Sharpness
3.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
3.00 star(s)
Besides the awesome packagin (gold and purple crocodiles! come on!) these blades were no good for me. I used all 5 blades from the pack, and each of them tugged dragged and felt horrible, despite an excellent lather and a very shallow angle. Perhaps my beard is just too thick for these blades, or I somehow managed to get an entire pack of junk blades, but I would not recommend these. They are fairly cheap, but beyond that and the packaging, they offer little else for the wet shaver.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Quality
0.00 star(s)
Longevity
0.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Sharpness
0.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
0.00 star(s)