What's new

Mystic Water soaps

In my search for a great handsoap, I was given some samples from our own forum member eyebright. I got a variety of soaps and have now been using them for over a month so I thought I'd post a review.

As you can tell by the numbers, I like these soaps a lot. I'm a fan of mint scents and Mystic Water has several scents to choose from that contain mint. Morning Mint and Pacific Mint are my favorites.

These soaps lather up great and leave my hands feeling wonderfully smooth. Since switching to this handsoap, I have not had to use moisturizing creams. Even my wife has commented that my hands are soft.

In addition to the regular handsoaps, eyebright also makes a Sea Salt soap, which I have just begun to try. It has a lot of sea salt in it. It seems to soften and moisturize just as well if not better, although it doesn't lather up as nicely.

Also, eyebright makes an exfoliating hand soap bar, which I use in place of Lava in my garage. This stuff removes even the toughest grease, and it smells great, too. :thumbup1:

If you were to try these soaps you would likely never want to use a commercial soap for hand washing ever again. They're that good. I encourage you to check these soaps out. The website is www.mysticwatersoaps.com.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)