What's new

Mygisele Sandalwood Shave Cream

Where can one buy this stuff? Tried to reach them via website but couldn't submit the contact form. Also, email given bounced back.
The scent is like a very subtle C&E/Trumpers Sandalwood, not like what you would find in Harris' Marlborough, Tam Dao, or QED's Sandalwood.
I agree with the rafikz on all but the scent description. There are most certainly other notes, but the main one is a sweet sandalwood, something along the lines of fine indian inscense. Not bad at all for the price, and a safe bet for those with dry skin.
Thanks to Dan (Floppyshoes) :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: , I've had the opportunity to try this wonderful cream.(large sample)

Price : according to Dan, the price is 20$ CAD for a tub ( 6.3 oz, 180 ml); not bad...

Scent : not really sandalwood, but still an amazing scent !! :w00t: (sorry I suck at describing scents :biggrin: )

Latherability : lathers easily; nuff said

Moisturizing : with my super tough beard + dry skin, I need a super lubricating/moisturizing cream. This is just amazing in this department; just by scooping some cream (before lathering) with your fingers, you can tell its moisturising properties: the cream has a very soft texture. :drool: :drool:

Ingredients:

Water, Stearic Acid, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Gel, Jojoba oil, Sweet Almond Oil, :001_tt1: :001_tt1: Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Great shaves, great skincare:thumbup1:

Montrealers : this cream is available at Vasco :biggrin:

Others Mygisele products for men that look good: http://mygisele.com/men.htm

DISCUSS HERE :
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)