What's new

My Time Bath and Body Sandalwood

Jean over at www.mytimebathandbody.com has done it again with her affordable shaving cream/soap line. I call it a cream/soap because it doesn't seem to fit very clearly into one or the other. All of her shaving products are Tallow based and also have quite a bit of aloe vera in it, so the end result is a very rich lather producing and moisturizing product that is perfect for dry skin. She has a wide variety of scents and even allows you to place custom mixes of what she has and is very willing to help you figure out just what mix you need.

General review aside, her sandalwood scent is a real treat for anyone that digs sandalwood scents. Her take on it reminds me of a very rich oatmeal smell that is not too overpowering or sweet, but very pleasing. I would say that its on par with her other shaving soap scents, but where the sandalwood shines through is in the after scent. Once you are done shaving, not only does your skin feel fresh and rejuvenated, but it smells like wonderful sandalwood for at least half of the rest of the day without even having to use an aftershave splash.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)