What's new

Musgo Real Cologne #2: Oak Moss

Nice, fresh, green, but too floral and soapy for my tastes. (Quite honestly, it seemed a bit feminine to me). The original aftershave is still the best scent of the bunch by far. I also like the #3 spiced citrus, which goes well with the aftershave, but the #3 has very little staying power.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
3.00 star(s)
One of my favorites, blends well with the Musgo aftershave.
This for me is a classic!

I'm a bit suprised it hasn't been reviewed yet as it's such a beautiful scent.
Very rarely do I go wow when I first spray or put on a fragrance/cologne, usually I say that's not bad or I get interested by a smell and apply it and wait to see how it pans out but this was love at first smell.

This is a smell that will be timeless, never offensive no matter how much is applied, clean and fresh with lovely uncomplicated smell. Who needs complexity when it doesn't blend well or something called modern when it all smells the same (that's for you aqua boys) or is trendy for today but fails to be a classic.

This smells like a very clean barbershop, past, present or in the future. It's light, never powdery or cloying, manly without being in your face, slightly green, starts off lightly citrusy without being zesty, then that dissapears to leave a nice smooth clean oakmoss which is refreshing and uplifting. This doesn't project far, you and people close to you just get fleeting moments of the scent which makes you want more. Great stuff.

People talk about modern scents and old man/school scents like a smell defines an era but not me. If it smells good I don't care if it's 1901 or 2011. After all a rose is probably thousands of years old but who's called that smell/scent old or modern or complicated?

This is easily in my top 5 and could be my signature scent for every day or night. Staying power is great and I can see this complimenting a lot of shaving products out there instead of clashing with them! One of if not the most versatile scents I've come across! Could easily be worn in the office/warehouse, outdoors, formal, close and romantic and nightime. Top stuff.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)