What's new

Muhle-Pinsel shaving cream

I never really took to this cream- would only use it occasionally until last week. In the process of whittling down the number of creams I picked the M-P tube and designated it as the next to be finished. Half a dozen shaves later and I am really liking this cream. It has a fresh, clean, unassuming fragrance, it produces some great lather and it leaves my face feeling fine. Now I am left with the dilemma of wanting to restock the cream instead of depleting my stock.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
It's not so pricey here in Boston - I got some from colonial drug for only $10. This cream has a fresh but unidentifiable scent and is nicely moisturizing - lots of aloe - and easy on the skin, causing no irritation even on my sensitive to almost all fragrances skin. There's no menthol or anything else cooling. Performance is quite good - it's not at the absolute top for me but it's easily as good as the english creams.

It comes in a metal tube with an actual key for rolling the tube up, very retro.

At $10 this is very recommended, easy to try out.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
This is another elegant, classy shave cream made in Germany, which is very popular among the bon vivant class of gentlemen here in Montreal. A lovely scented cream, with rich, creamy lather, and great moisturization. It's quite pricey here, but well worth it.

Jeff
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability