What's new

Mugler Cologne

Great lift of citrus and vetiver. The vetiver is quite clean and light here. This is not quite as soapy or powdery as some vetivers tend to be, but it has to be one of the cleanest scents I know. It fades a bit too quickly for me, but that can be good too, as it puts you in control of the scents strength at all times, as rvbert0 said, just reapply or spritz anytime. It is a good value for such a great scent.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
1.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
3.00 star(s)
Price- reasonably priced, especially if you can find it at TJ Maxx.

Quality-good clean citrusy & vetivery scent.

Packaging- What's better than both an atomizer and a screw on nozzle for splash use. Additionally, one can reuse the bottle after they finish the cologne.

Scent- just like Creed Original Vetiver

Complexity- not too complex, but its citrusy and vetivery, and reminds me of a clean, fresh, summery scent. It's great when it gets hot, and works well in both the office and going out.

Staying Power- pretty good, about 4-5 hours max. But it's not hard to find, and it's pretty cheap, so a small atomizer in my briefcase makes it a good cologne that wears off if you want it to, or easily is not too overpowering if you decide to apply another spritz.

Quality of Atomizer- Atomizer is great, and its screws off w/o force, so you could reuse it for another frag. Additionally you get a splash nozzle with the purchase, so its a good deal.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
2.00 star(s)